NC Easter Chick Contest - Open Until March 31 Midnight

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by greenfamilyfarms, Mar 27, 2009.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    The Easter season is upon us and to celebrate, I will be giving away about 20 assorted, pureblooded Easter chicks. You could get Ameraucanas (Easter Eggers), Golden Sexlinks, or Production Rhode Island Reds. They are females and 2 weeks old.

All you have to do is write me at least a paragraph stating why you would like to have these chicks and how many you would like to get. Please write using correct English, please no text message talk. Any age is welcome to enter, but you must have a parent/guardian permission if under 18.

This would be a good opportunity for your kids to learn about taking care of animals, responsibility, and even for 4-H competitions. Go green this Easter and forget the candy. [​IMG]

Rules:
    1. Include your name, location, phone number, and age if a minor.
    2. You must have some kind of experience or have done some research on raising chickens.
    3. You must have the materials and supplies you need in order to raise chicks.
    4. You must be able to pick these up from me in Bladen County.
    5. Deadline to enter is Tuesday, March 31st Midnight.

Entries will be read and judged by my husband and I, prayed over, and we will choose the one(s) that have blessed our hearts. Winner will be notified via email and/or phone by Friday, April 3. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you and have a blessed Easter!

Please email entries if PM box is full.

"God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind, and God saw that it was good." - Genesis 1::25

2. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    How nice of you! I'm not entering because my DH would freak if I get any more eggs. It will be neat to read peoples paragraphs.

3. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:The contest is for chicks, not eggs. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by