NC-FOR SALE- LF Chickens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Zahboo, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Edited to add: I do NOT have home internet, so I can't check this on the weekends or over christmas break except certain days

No pictures, my apologies, but I have 5 large fowl chickens that I am selling. I am going down to just bantams so these guys can go to great homes. Local pick up only. As far as I know my flock is healthy, you're welcome to see them. Individual prices listed or $50 for all (you save 10 dollars)

-Blue Cochin Rooster
    Purchased from patyrdz when he was 3 weeks old. Her cochins can be seen at pattyspollos.webs.com if you want to see the parent flock he came from. 9 Months old $10

-Black Copper Maran Hen
    6 Months old. Not sure what parent flock she came from. Posted her here for breed ID and was told Maran. Not laying yet, but should be when weather warms up. $15

-Mutt Hen
    5 Months old, not laying. Orange color, reminds me of EE coloring, but not an easter egger that I know of. Pretty girl though! $10

-Golden Laced Wyandotte
    12 Months old, laying every other day. Pretty I guess, I don't know the breed standard. $15

-White Rock/Cornish mix
    unknown age, she lays eggs, but is getting a little big for herself, she pants sometimes and isn't good at jumping/flying. $10

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by