NC-Free, beautiful 1 BA & 2 NHR cockerels to RIGHT home PICS ADDED!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickPeas, Jun 4, 2008.

1. ChickPeas

ChickPeas Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Iron Station, NC
    With a heavy heart I think it's time I found a good home for my boys. [​IMG] [​IMG] I love these guys and want to keep them but we just don't have the resources to make it happen.

I'm willing to let them go to a new home but only to someone who will love them, treat them with respect and not eat them!

I have their pics at work and will post them tomorrow since I'm off today. Also, fair warning, they have girl names bc I bought them with the understanding they were girls!! [​IMG]

The BA is Suzanne, the NHR's are Justine and Danielle-they'll be 12 weeks on June 10.

If you're interested, please shoot me a PM I'm in Iron Station-Lincoln County, just outside Charlotte.

Thank you!!!!
    CHickpeas Liz

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Why don't you post a picture of the sweeties for us? I have two NHR pullets myself and one may be a cockerel, but that remains to be seen. I understand your pain, I really do. You do get attached to these little ones quickly.

3. ChickPeas

Mar 17, 2008
    Iron Station, NC
    I will do that as soon as I figure out how! I'm not the post PC savvy...blush

4. ChickPeas

Mar 17, 2008
    Iron Station, NC
    Let's see if this works....
    This is Justine....

[​IMG]

This is Suzanne:

[​IMG]

This is Danielle:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Very handsome boys, Liz! The BA has lots of color for a BA; are you sure he's purebred? Stunning boy, no matter.

6. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Gorgeous boys!!!

7. ChickPeas

Mar 17, 2008
    Iron Station, NC
    Could Suzanne be a mixed? I got them all from TSC who ordered them from Privett Hatchery....do hatcheries sell mixed breeds? [​IMG]

Thank you for the compliments on them...they are my
    bee-yoo-tee-full boys, but we were not prepared for roosters. I bought them with the understanding they were girls..hence the girlie names...but apparently they were sexed wrong. [​IMG] Next time I'll only buy chickens when they are obviously pullets.

So if anyone is interested in my guys, please let me know. They can only go to someone will not eat them and with the understanding that they MUST come back to me if something happens...

I'm weird like that. (blush)

Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by