NC - FS/trade: button quail - 5 weeks old?-NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by calibersway, May 18, 2009.

1. calibersway

calibersway Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2009
    Roxboro North Carolina
    I was given these little guys over the weekend and I just don't know what to do with them....They are cute but I just don't have anything to keep them in long term, and I'm not much on flighty birds, i prefer my chickens.

Will trade all 5 lil' quail for 1 or 2 hens or chicks of certain breeds or mixes. just ask, i'm not picky. or asking 12 dollars for all 5. I'm under the impression they are about 5 weeks old and should be laying in about 3 weeks...

just let me know, i just want these little guys gone to someone who likes the breed.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. Maidservant

Maidservant Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Norwich, Norfolk, UK
    Why oh why do you have to be 2 1/2 hours away! I have some older chicks that I need to find homes for, and I've been wanting some button quail for a while now.

I have silver laced wynadotte, rhode island reds, new hampshire reds, barred rocks, RIR/golden comet mixes, Easter egger mixes, and silkies.

Emily in NC

PS - You're not going to be near Albemarle, NC any time soon are you? I'm about an hour east of Charlotte.

3. calibersway

calibersway Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2009
    Roxboro North Carolina
    LOL isn't that how it always is!!!! I know exactly how you feel. But no not anytime soon do I see heading that way. I tend to stay around my area and Durham and Danville only usually. But if for some reason i do have to head your way, i will try and shoot you a email

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by