1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

NC - Mille Fleur D'Uccle - 6wk cockerels

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkhope, May 30, 2008.

1. silkhope

silkhope Songster

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    I have NINE (ack, I was thinking only eight) of these babies that need to go. I'm very lucky at hatching males apparently [​IMG] I have eight more 2 wk old babies as well and I'm almost sure I have six males in that batch.

Anywho, they have gorgeous color and feet. I prefer pick up but am willing to meet within reason. Zip code 27312

[​IMG]

This is an 11 week old (that is not for sale) from the same parents, just to show their coloring.

[​IMG]

Thanks!!!

2. silkhope

silkhope Songster

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    Six more left, come on guys, I know you want one [​IMG]

3. lost

lost Songster

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    How far are you from stokes county.I was trying to get the same one yesterday and he wouldn't sell them.

4. lost

lost Songster

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    I would love to buy a couple

Last edited: May 31, 2008
  5. silkhope

silkhope Songster

Apr 30, 2007
    Pittsboro, NC
    You're probably a little over two hours from me. You can mapquest Pittsboro 27312 to see.

6. lost

lost Songster

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    Yea i checked it out.My mom is coming up this week for the beach.So maybe she might make a pit stop if she does i will pm you thank you

7. lost

lost Songster

May 10, 2008
    ,nc
    She will not but maybe if I go to the beach this year.Maybe I can when we are heading back home.[​IMG] I will keep you in mind.But also my wife is planing for my birth day.That is a couple of weeks away see might have me some.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: