NC ONLY - Your Very Own PRIVATE PRESERVING Course U & 4 of Ur Friends

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Dec 27, 2010.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    That's right, now you can throw a JAM PARTY where you & 4 of your friends can learn the ins and outs of making and canning simple fruit jams in your own kitchen.

Though this is locational & we only travel within Wake, Harnett & Johnston Counties in North Carolina, we do this in your own clean kitchen.... so no need for you travel! (If you would like to set something up for a further trip, for a trip charge we can work this out for your party)

We bring all required materials for this class, including jars, bowls, utensils & food. There are material hand outs with everything we cover in the class, plus recipes to try at home after the class.

Its a simple course using the water bath method so any true beginner can handle it. Its 2 hours long (plus 30 minutes for prep time & 30 minutes for clean up... I will need 3 hours).

This fun course is laid back, and really meant to be a good time for you and your girl friends. This could be just PERFECT as a wedding plan for you, the bride, and her bridesmaids to get together & learn to do this, and then make your very own original wedding favors! Maybe you and some neighbors are planting your first garden, and you want to make sure you are ready to tackle preserving your own harvest.

Wonderful jam making & canning have become a lost art... now is a great and FUN time to relearn it & pass it down through the generations again.

**Please contact me for details, we will customize this class for your group & situation. The $125 covers everything for up to 5 people in the course, its an additional $25 per person if you would like to invite more people. Classes are available on Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening & Sunday afternoons.**

[​IMG]

Special situations like extremely large groups can be covered too long as you provide the space, such as a church kitchen in your community for enough space for everyone. Discounts are also available.

So please feel free to contact me with your needs & ideas and we can plan a special JAM PARTY just for you & your friends!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by