NC: SOLD: Cuckoo Marans Eggs 15 eggs $25 including shipping PICS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by serendipity22, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    Available for shipment tomorrow!

15 Cuckoo Marans eggs. Hens are hatchery quality but the Roos are from quality stock. (All clean legged birds)

The hens have finally started kicking out the eggs! So I should be able to offer two or three dozen a week...

PM me with any questions or comments.

Thanks,
    Stephanie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I received BEAUTIFUL marans eggs from Stephanie. Her packaging was A-MAZING, too. Probably some of the best received, all arrived perfectly! Would definitely recommend! [​IMG]

(I can open the `bator and take some pics of those eggs if you need/want me to, Stephanie! [​IMG] )

3. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    Girlfriend!
    That would be great! You would not believe the luck I am having at my house right now!

Can't find the camera and my laptop crashed! I'm working on a friend of mine sending me one of my photos. LOL!!! [​IMG]

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Not a problem at all. [​IMG]

Here's one, my bantam cochins are on the right, Stephanie's marans are on the left. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this one, marans on the left, OEGB upper left, cochin bantams right with a few green bantam duck eggs in the upper right, just for ideas on color variance comparisons. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  5. dave27889

dave27889 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Washington, NC
    SOLD dave27889. I sent you a PM. I would love to take you up on your post. Those eggs look really nice. My wife and I got some cuckoo marnas eggs from SandS poultry in Chocowinity, NC. They had good looking eggs also. I got about 6 eggs from them and they are suppose to start hatching the 28th of this month.
    Please PM me back with the answer to my questions and I will get payment right out to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by