NC Stokes County I need a pure breed help PLEASE

lost

Songster
11 Years
May 10, 2008
,nc
My daughter wants to show her chickens. Only problem i think all of ours are mixed.Got some new ones last week.one of them might be pure but unlikly.He has all of them mixed.I'm going to post a pic of them tomorrow if im lucky.I like to find somebody close are maybe some eggs.That i can pick up.Thank you.

Last edited:
anyone?
old.gif

Couple ? for you. Did you buy your chicks from someone or did you get them from TSC store(farmers feed and seed).Second ? is does your child know what type of chicken they would like to show as there are a lot of breeds.

We have SQ Jersey Giants. They are 6 weeks old and we may be willing to sell some of them.

From Gaston County, NC

Thanks for ya'lls reply.The ones i got was from a person.When i went and got them they were suppose to be polish. He showed me a pretty roo. So the kids feel in love with the top hat.So we went back and this time he tells me the are all mixed breed.So i ended up with pretty birds.That is all i want to say.I wasn't happy but too late.Somebody called me today about some couchins so she got them and another kind too.Some crazy name.I post pics tomorrow to see if they are.If not i give up lol.Thank ya'll though maybe i will take some when i get rid of these mixed ones.we already grown attached.Sorry so long

Back
Top Bottom