NE Bantam Bantam Club Aug. 4th Brockton MA - anyone going?

I've never heard of one being held in August before. May (I think) and November are the months I thought they held shows.

I received an email from NEBC with a flyer. I do not have persmission for attachments but this is the first page of the flier.

The NEW ENGLAND BANTAM CLUB

INVITES YOU TO OUR
3 rd ANNUAL SUMMER SHOW
To Be Held On
August 4th, 2013

At the

Brockton Fair grounds
Corner of Belmont and Forrest Street Brockton MA

JUDGING by

DON NELSON

BANTAM CHICKENS AND DUCKS LARGE CHICKENS

JUNIOR SHOW JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP

Directions
From Boston:
Route 93 South to 128 North to Route 24 South-Exit 17A on to Route 123 East. Follow ramp onto Belmont St. (Rt. 123 East). The Fairgrounds is two miles up on the right, BEAR right after high school and fire station.

From Rhode Island:
Route 24 North to Exit 17A on to Route 123 East. Follow ramp onto Belmont St. (Rt. 123 East). The Fairgrounds is

The Fairgrounds is two miles up on the right. BEAR right at fire station and then RIGHT at stop sign. Follow fence on left to the Entrance which is about 100 yards up on left, double driveway/road. Bear left at house and left again about 100 yards. You will see a pavilion and red barn.

Poor turnout! I don't think they advertised it and the NE BAntam website is terrible.

Poor turnout! I don't think they advertised it and the NE BAntam website is terrible.
I thought all the websites for the clubs are lacking. Need to have emaail connections to the secretaries OR better yet join and become a member and you will receive emails if you opt for receiving the newsletter electronically.

I think membership is $15 , maybe less, if you opt for electronic newsletter.

Yes I did go. Not much of a turnout. I was looking for silkies there were none for sale and only 4 or 5 total being shown. A few people selling chickens and chicks, many of the showing cages were empty.

Back
Top Bottom