NE KS Pick-up Rare Breeds and Color Week-Old Egg Sale $10/dz

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, May 6, 2011.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This is a menagerie of eggs collected over the past 9 days, and I have 24 dozen...$10 per dozen.

I have Isabel/Gold Laced Orp Project, Blue/Black/Mottled/Frizzled/Silkied Bantam Cochins, Lavender/Salmon Project Faverolles, Blue/Black/Splash/Blue Partridge/White Silkies, Porcelain/Mottled/Mille Fleur d'Uccles, and more.

I wasn't prepared and have been too busy to post auctions, so these ought not be shipped unless you are willing to take the risk of an older egg being shipped- I CAN'T offer replacements for these, no matter how disappointing the hatch may be. I always send fresh on my auctions, so I work with my customers, but this is a different situation, and I am disclosing that if you want shipped eggs, I'm not responsible for the hatch rate. Older eggs don't ship well, regardless of how well the birds are nourished, etc.

Pick-up will obviously not have any shipping charge. I'm in Lawrence and will meet you somewhere on the side of town close to you if you want to come get them.

Anything left will be used to make pasta and decorate salads at our farm to table lunch next week! Woohoo!

You can find pics of my birds on my previous auctions, and there's a list of my breeds on my BYC page.

PM me if interested.

Last edited: May 6, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by