NE Ohio...any interest in a swap?

6littlechickies

Songster
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Burton, OH
We are in Northeast ohio (Geauga county) and attend quite a few swaps in the southern part of the state but haven't really heard too much about anything up our way. Just thought I'd toss up a thread to see if there was any interest in getting a swap up here in our area going; Cleveland/Akron and East areas. At this point, I'm just in the thinking stage, not sure a good venue, date, etc but option to ideas and would be happy to help coordinate everything. Anyone interested?

Me....
ya.gif
I would love to do a swap that was closer to me instead of Columbus nationals. Just to far to haul everyone. I have a ton of birds to sell. I would rather sell them locally than ship them.

I have Bantam Cochins, Cortunix Quail, Silkies & Ducks.

Hey Reese!!
frow.gif
I hear ya on the hauling...we took some to nationals last year to sell, they did go well but it was a PITA carting everyone down. As it was we had birds in the show so I only brought a few to sell but still a pain. We ship too but I agree, if I can sell them local I much prefer that. Let's see what we can get cooked up for this fall, maybe next month? before the cold stuff starts blowing!
cool.png

if I recall you are in portage county? maybe something out near portage/geauga would be good, just not sure where or how to get the ball rolling. One would think there would already be something out by Middlefield but we are in that area a LOT and never heard of anything.
idunno.gif

Anyone else have ideas on how to get things started up?

I am in Wayne County. I took birds to show last year also but it was a pain. Some ended up getting sick when they got home.
barnie.gif

I haven't showed since the marietta, Oh show this summer. I am not sure if I will again. Everytime I show they end up getting sick. I even lost one due to it. I even put vitamins in there water and food before going and while there. It is not worth it. Columbus is 1 hour and 30 mins from me. The show was 2 hours from me.

I would definately be interested.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom