NE POULTRY CONGRESS Who's attending?

Yep... We wouldn't miss it
smile.png

We will be there.
smile.png

this past year was soo fun, although the second day we got hit with a bad snowstorm on the way up there. but it was sooo fun.

Quote:
Are you comeing up from florida to go to the show?

I'm considering it but we have a big show here in North Florida the weekend prior. I honestly think putting two shows 1200 miles apart back to back is going to be tougher on me than the birds. I remember 2006 when I did the Ohio Nationals followed by the Crossroads of America show the next weekend. I think I had 68 birds with me. I went to MN to camp out at the parent's house for the days in between. Chickens in their basement, woo hoo! My sister who was living there at the time about had a cow over that one when they started crowing in the morning. Seems she forgot we grew up as farm kids. She griped so much I was ready to toss her in a snow bank to cool her off, LOL. But I'd sure like to experience the show and have a little time up north to feel snow again. It's been a couple of years.

Quote:
Are you comeing up from florida to go to the show?

I'm considering it but we have a big show here in North Florida the weekend prior. I honestly think putting two shows 1200 miles apart back to back is going to be tougher on me than the birds. I remember 2006 when I did the Ohio Nationals followed by the Crossroads of America show the next weekend. I think I had 68 birds with me. I went to MN to camp out at the parent's house for the days in between. Chickens in their basement, woo hoo! My sister who was living there at the time about had a cow over that one when they started crowing in the morning. Seems she forgot we grew up as farm kids. She griped so much I was ready to toss her in a snow bank to cool her off, LOL. But I'd sure like to experience the show and have a little time up north to feel snow again. It's been a couple of years.

yea thats a lot. haha i can see it now, your sister in the morning with that many crowing. lol

Back
Top Bottom