Neapolitan Mastiff NW PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sonia, May 30, 2008.

1. Sonia

Sonia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    SE Oklahoma
    Very sweet female. Spayed. UTD on shots. Had cherry eye last year and has been surgically fixed so it will not reoccur. Will be 2 years old on June 10th. Will not reach full growth until June 2009. Is fine with chickens, other dogs, cats, kids ect. Prefers women but is fine with men as long as she is introduced on neutral ground.

Can anyone give my 'little' girl a home?

2. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Aww that's such a shame. I fostered/rescued a male after Hurricane Katrina. They are awesome dogs. Best of luck finding her a home. I think the 'male' thing is in all of them.

3. Sonia

Apr 19, 2008
    SE Oklahoma
    I love her dearly but DH says she has to go. He gave me one month to find her a home or she'll be put down.

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Why does he not like her?

5. Ga Chicken Mom

Ga Chicken Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2007
    Please go to Neorescue.net. Follow their instructions for surrendering your girl to them. Every breed has a breed club and a rescue organization. I have worked with rescue groups extensively in the past and have found them to be the best resource for rehoming a dog, especially such a large breed as a Neo that needs to be placed in a responsible home. Good luck with your girl and I hope rescue works out.

6. Sonia

Apr 19, 2008
    SE Oklahoma
    Quote:Thank you I will contact them.

7. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:If anyone ever gave me a month to give up my dog or it would be put down I would leave them. That is not right. I would contact a Neapolitan Mastiff rescue agency and tell them that you need her to be placed ASAP.

8. Sonia

Apr 19, 2008
    SE Oklahoma
    I am sorry to have offended you but my family comes before a pet. I have 4 other dogs as well that I AM keeping. I have sent an email to the rescue. Please don't judge me. You have no idea what our situation is.

9. hdchic

hdchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    IL
    poor girl...I have an English Mastiff that I love dearly, and he was given to me as a pup....I wish I lived closer to you! But I agree, the rescue org. is your best bet hun...good luck

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  10. Sonia

Apr 19, 2008
    SE Oklahoma
    If someone here is interested in her I would be willing to help with gas $ for you to come and get her. Please PM me if this is the case.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by