Near Columbus GA, or Crestveiw FL or in between :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hunterjumper999, Sep 9, 2009.

1. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    What have you got, I've got an empty coop , a traveling cage and money to burn ( well, not really but I have a chicken problem as my fiance says)

2. peachdawg78

peachdawg78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Pensacola, Florida
    I'm north of Pensacola (about 45 min from crestview) I have 1 trio and 1 pair of show/breeder quality bb reds from a proven show line. I also have 8 extra standard partridge rock cockerels about 3 months old from show lines.

3. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have a few guineas and standard Cochins and two frizzle Standard Cochins. Hamilton Ga 31811

4. chickenhawk59

chickenhawk59 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2008
    Opelika Alabama
    I have chickens out the ying yang live in Opelika Alabama, 30 miles from Columbus pm me.....

5. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    Quote:How far north of P'Cola? I would love to find a Partridge Rock!!! I'm just up the road.

6. peachdawg78

peachdawg78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2009
    Pensacola, Florida
    I'm in Molino Florida.

7. Julie_A

Julie_A Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Brewton, Ala.
    Seems that all good things are in Molino!!! Have anything else to sell? Maybe I can get down that way in the next couple of days. Any pics?

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi I have a few young chickies and guineas but I've got a great number of hatching eggs right now....I think I sent you an e mail recently in response to one from you....Please let me know if you're interested in eggs. I also have a nearby friend who has mixed breed laying hens that will be going very reasonably as well.

Thanks and have a blessed day. I'm about an hour from you. (Oh yes, I have a flock of absolutely gorgeous NON production RIR's for sale as well)..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by