NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Is anyone going from the new bedford - cape - taunton - plymouth area?? jackie has a cochin roo i need and i can't make the trip sunday morning - but i am free after 11 if someone could give the roo (or 2 ) a taxi ride.....

tom

I live on Martha's Vineyard. We are going to be off island for a shopping trip saturday and the we are going to go to westford on sunday. If I read your request right, he needs a ride south right? We could do that on our way home. Feel free to pm me to discuss it further.

Good to know about the swap. I've never been. I do thoroughly enjoy them though. Right now I only have two turkeys and two chickens. I never wanted chickens only turkeys and yet I keep coming home with them. I like the little ones. I have a small silver laced Wyandotte that I just love. But my turkey's are my favorite. I've only had them 2 years now I think. My parents have call ducks.

Quote:
You may even find something you didn't realize you needed.
smile.png
There may even be more than usual also since last month's was cancelled. And this time we won't freeze! Just remember to wear mud boots. The road isn't paved.

Oh good suggestion Cindy! i need to remember to wear my boots too! I just watched the weather and now they are saying rain for Saturday and part of Sunday! Are we ever going to get a nice weekend again?

Well, at least we won't be sliding around on ice.

Here are some so-so pics of the hens I'll have. They're all currently laying.

The white Langshan and black Langshan/Sussex in the center.

13729_030311_12.jpg

And the black Langshan.

13729_030311_13.jpg

And the 2 fav boys, about 5 months old.

13729_030311_19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom