Neck Concern

J1Bern

In the Brooder
Jul 9, 2017
I'm new to forum and thought I posted question a little while ago but can't seem to find it. Trying again and apologize if this is a duplicate. I have two Rouen ducks almost 2 months old. I'm not certain if male or female but Petunia seems to have lines/deep groves on her neck. Should I be concerned. Also she has feathers on her legs. Any advise would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_5629.JPG
    IMG_5629.JPG
    481.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm new to forum and thought I posted question a little while ago but can't seem to find it. Trying again and apologize if this is a duplicate. I have two Rouen ducks almost 2 months old. I'm not certain if male or female but Petunia seems to have lines/deep groves on her neck. Should I be concerned. Also she has feathers on her legs. Any advise would be appreciated
Reach out to @Ravynscroft , tell her I sent you.

Is that just in her feathers? Loose skin maybe? How does the skin in that area look?

Feathered legs? Got pics? Had some feather stubs pop up in some ducks before, but they never grew out fully, just little stubble...

Back
Top Bottom