1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need a Farm name too!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Apr 26, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My last name is Raymond (duh) and Ken's is Lorrah, my son's last name is Johnson. We will be breeding chickens for hatching eggs and chicks, eggs for sale from the mutts. We will have two breeding goats too. And then from there who knows?!?!?!

2. ChickBond 007

ChickBond 007 Licensed to Cull

Feb 26, 2009
    Madison County, Iowa
    Six-Toe Ranch

3. debilorrah

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I should have known that may be a theme here.

4. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    This is really hard - I had just decided on Acre of Blessings for our small farm and then discover there was a user on here with that name.

I have no suggestions, just wanted to say good luck with decision!

What kind of goats will you be breeding? I am just gettting into breeding Dwarf Nigis.

5. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

LorRaySon Farms

6. SophieLain127

SophieLain127 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2009
    Thrice Blessed Family Farm?

7. debilorrah

momma's chickens :

This is really hard - I had just decided on Acre of Blessings for our small farm and then discover there was a user on here with that name.

I have no suggestions, just wanted to say good luck with decision!

What kind of goats will you be breeding? I am just gettting into breeding Dwarf Nigis.

We haven't decided on the breed yet, except not Nubians. I think they are freaky lookin!​

8. Debi214

Debi214 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    Can't come up with any ideas by your last names - how about some of your families interests or the size of your acreage?

9. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Yappy Fingers Farms [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

Quote:2.5 acres and our interests are widely varied, Dodgers Baseball, photography, chickens, chickens, chickens, Ken is an IT nerd, son is in a semi successful band...... We run the gamant!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by