Need a Good Laugh?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hollymh, Jul 18, 2011.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Bought school supplies for our daughter who is starting school this year... She was so excited. Scissors are necessary for school, so we bought those too and put them away. Said child finds school supplies, oh don't forget those much needed scissors(!) and proceeds to cut her beautiful blonde locks off. She had her first haircut and her first PROFESSIONAL haircut, all in one day! [​IMG]
    Aleast she used saftey scissors... I guess.

Suppose it had to happen sometime. [​IMG]

BEFORE
    [​IMG]

AFTER

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. jtbrown

jtbrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Southeastern Ohio
    I am laughing, with you! Oh, poor thing, my oldest starts kindergarten soon, but he took care of cutting own hair a few years ago with garden clippers [​IMG] I found I was thankful he didn't hurt himself, but boys hair is totally different from long beautiful girl locks. Just remember, just hair, doesn't scar and it grows! Good luck on starting school, I am excited for them!

3. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    Oh I wish you had a before and after pic!

4. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    [​IMG] My 6-year-old has dark brown hair, very long and thick. I usually put it in two braids. She cut an inch or two off the end of one, and cut a lock of hair that was loose on the side of her face. The braid isn't noticeable any more, but the side of her face still has short hairs that get in the way of everything!

5. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Sorry she did that but I think at one point all kids do. When my girls were younger my oldest shaved her little sisters head. Luckly she did it in the back and you could only tell when her hair was up in a ponytail. A friend of theirs cut her bangs completely off at our house, her dad wasnt too happy with us. Hope you took lots of pictures so when she gets older you can embarress her. Thats what parents do best [​IMG]

6. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    On the very first day of a new babysitting job I got durring college the little 4 year old boy got ahold of a pair of scissors and cut off several of his 2 year old sister's beautiful ringlet curls. I thought I'd be fired for sure. But I wasn't, and I was their babysitter for 9 years after that.

7. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Hey I'm mom! OF COURSE I DO!!!

8. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:I SURE did, got lots of videos of her freaking out too, she didnt look in the mirror to cut it so when she saw herself she FREAKED out lol it was horribly funny and terrible all rolled into one.

9. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    My granddaughter did the same thing...lots of times!! [​IMG] No matter where we hid the scissors, she always found them. She always cut on top, right down to the scalp & there was no way to hide it.

10. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    hahahahahaha! I cut my hair once...I couldn't get the "rat's nest"...you know, the one giant tangle that's behind your head and just gets worse and worse until you cry because it hurts to brush it out? Yeah. I cut it. Right off. Nobody could tell because it was under the rest of my hair.

Do you have any pics of the "professional" after after cut?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by