Need a little help here!!

Avell

In the Brooder
Apr 7, 2016
So I have two Golden Sexlinks Lilly and Scramble, but I really don't know the breed or sex of the littlest one Squeak. Can anyone identify for me? The lady at the feed store said they were Cohins when I bought him/her, but I really don't think it is.
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

So I have two Golden Sexlinks Lilly and Scramble, but I really don't know the breed or sex of the littlest one Squeak. Can anyone identify for me? The lady at the feed store said they were Cohins when I bought him/her, but I really don't think it is.
1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

Welcome to BYC - unfortunately there is no picture of the bird showing and we will need to see Squeak to help you identify his/her breed. Try to get a photo that shows Squeak from the side and shows the whole bird (including legs and feet- which should be feathered in cochin) - photos taken in natural lighting that show a bird in a natural, standing position are best.

1f914.png
1f914.png
1f914.png

Welcome to BYC - unfortunately there is no picture of the bird showing and we will need to see Squeak to help you identify his/her breed.  Try to get a photo that shows Squeak from the side and shows the whole bird (including legs and feet- which should be feathered in cochin) - photos taken in natural lighting that show a bird in a natural, standing position are best.
X2 and :welcome

Welcome to BYC - unfortunately there is no picture of the bird showing and we will need to see Squeak to help you identify his/her breed.  Try to get a photo that shows Squeak from the side and shows the whole bird (including legs and feet- which should be feathered in cochin) - photos taken in natural lighting that show a bird in a natural, standing position are best.

Every time I try to upload a photo a box that says "cancel" comes up and won't go away. I'm unable to get rid of it and I have a lot of good pics. What's going on?

Back
Top Bottom