need a rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mike63, Dec 24, 2007.

1. mike63

mike63 New Egg

Dec 24, 2007
    Im lookin for any kind of rooster. Need him by the 26th... im am driving from tulsa oklahoma to the panhandle of oklahoma on the 26th i can pick him up on the way. if you have any you need to get rid of i can take em off your hands, i need 2 dont want to spend too much on them, 10 dollars for both. thanks alot

Merry Christmas!
    Mike

2. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Welcome to the Board! Be sure to let BuckGuy20 know that your an Okie, we have a list. [​IMG]

I'm sorry, but I can't help on such short notice. How long will you be in the panhandle? I have family there that has chickens, but they will be down here tomorrow *ha* If you could wait until after the holiday, I am almost certain you could get roosters for free. There is a woman in Yukon who is giving away Black Cochin bantam roos, and I think one in Oklahoma City.

3. mike63

mike63 New Egg

Dec 24, 2007
    yes very short notice, but i figured i'd try my luck anyway [​IMG]. i will be there till this sunday, i am staying about 30 minutes west of woodward. If your family is near there and is going to be back, then id be interested if they are willing. Thanks alot

Mike

4. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    So you will probably be pretty close to Slapout. Its about 45 minutes west of Woodward. My family should be back before Sunday, but I am doubtful they have any extra chickens right now, my uncle made it sound like their hatches hadn't been easy lately. I will ask just in case.

5. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I talked to my uncle in Slapout, they are back home. He says he has some young and some year old Barred Rock roos that he is willing to sell. Let me know if you are interested, and I will give you their contact info.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by