need a small incubator...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ButtonQuailBoy, Jun 29, 2008.

1. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I need either a custom incubator or a mini dome incubator...I want it to be cheap but name your price...please! [​IMG]

2. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    yeah just can't buy off ebay...I'm 16...I need someone to sell me one...my mom thinks ebay is a scam...0_0

3. Alaska animal lover

Alaska animal lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    Palmer, Alaska
    [​IMG] Hmmm, that does pose a problem.....have you checked the craigslist in your area?
    My McMurray catalog sells them but they are $17.95 and not sure on the shipping. Item # 2GMB
    Good Luck!

4. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Atwoods has them also.
    chris

5. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

its cheep and easy to make them by hand.. only cost me about 16 bucks to make one.. if u follow mis prissys advice [​IMG]

6. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    There are lots of places that received product in styrofoam chests...Sams, Walmart, Petsmart...to name a few. Call around and try to get one free. Otherwise they're about $5.00. Find an old lamp around the house that you can take apart...or go to Goodwill/garage sale and get one for under a buck. computer fans are around $2.00 or take one out of an old CPU. Pick up a dimmer from Lowes $4.00 or maybe you can find one in the garage...also if you have Habitat for Humanity thrift shop there are always some there. There's your bator for around $12.00...or less...maybe even free!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by