Need a vote on a new SHOP LOGO

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by vfem, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Number 1 Banner - Fun & Natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Number 2 Banner - Elegant & Aligned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ok... so you all know I am the BISCOTTI QUEEN ... and I jam like nobody's business... but it is my business! LOL

Anyways... we're updating the shop for the holiday and I want a new logo/banner to put up. So I am going to share the logos/banners with you, and the screenshots of them up in my shop. Vote for #1 or #2 please! THANKS!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yomama

yomama Overrun With Chickens

If you are doing this for the holiday season, then I vote #2. Both are very nice though. Love the colors. #2's font just has more of an elegant look, imo [​IMG]

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm leaning to number 2 as well.

4. LivinNewDreamInND

LivinNewDreamInND Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    I voted for #2 as well. Something about it's symmety catches my eye more than the other.

5. charmed one

charmed one Show Me State Gal

I vote for #2 also. I like the diversity in the colors better. It catches your eye. [​IMG]

6. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

7. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I'm following the crowd........#2

8. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I am leaning toward #2 myself... but these were 2 out of several more I had. These two were getting the most votes on my facebook page, so I broke them down even further here.

I was suggested in #2 to make the font slightly larger? This that's a good idea?

9. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    I would go with #2, but make the font larger so your business name stands out more.

10. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    I voted for number 2 but the font does need to be bigger, remember you want people to see your name. Make that sucker stand out, go bigger! Bigger is better! I would make it go across the banner or about the size of the first one. I would also put a sub title saying "Homemade Biscotti, jelly and jams" or whatever you are selling. For example I am doing PetSensations.com and if you look at my banner under the name says "Pet Gift Baskets You Create" Gives you the name and a one line saying what you sell. Hope this helps!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by