You would think that for having raise chicks for 5 years I would know what I am doing but still I'm unsure. This is the earliest I've hatched out/ordered chicks. There are 25 of them, youngest 4 weeks (Black Jersey Giants and Barred Rocks) and oldest are 6 weeks mutts. Here's my current temp where I am and for the next few days. TODAY MAR 15 25° /15°F Snow showers; blowing snow THU MAR 16 25° /15° Mostly cloudy; blowing snow More FRI MAR 17 35° /20° Turning cloudy; not as cold More SAT MAR 18 39° /29° Cloudy with a little snow More SUN MAR 19 39° /22° Chicks have been off heat for at least a week, I used an ecoglow. Our house is kept at 70 . Here's a picture of them: So your thoughts? Expand the brooder or ready to move out? If I should wait, what temperature am I looking for?