My daughter raises chickens and ducks. For the last couple of months, we've been getting the throw aways from grocery store and using that to supplement the chickens food. We thought it would be more healthy than the Purina granules that are full of GMO's and such. We don't feed the chickens any of the dangerous produce (ie, avocado's and potatoes.) Since we've started this routine, we are losing chickens and ducks very slowly. We had the latest chicken autopsied only to find no reason for her death. The Dr. made the comment, maybe she ate something toxic?? Do any of you have any thoughts on whether or not the grocery store scraps could be the problem? We don't feed them moldy scraps, just wilting or the scraps from food prep such as watermelon rinds. Just don't want to see my daughter lose any more of her beloved pets. Thx!