Need an egg carton? Check out Happy Hen Treats!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Content, Contests, and Giveaways' started by JenniO11, Nov 4, 2014.

1. JenniO11

JenniO11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2012
    Because you offer your flock the very best care, your hens are happy hens and consequently your chicken coop is overflowing with eggs!

[​IMG]

Now you can keep the good times going by offering your eggs in the most fun and creative egg cartons available now from Happy Hen Treats. Your family, friends, neighbors, and/or coworkers will enjoy receiving eggs from you in these colorful cartons that read, “From my happy hens to your table…enjoy!” to remind everyone that the eggs inside come from your happy hens.

The playful retro design makes your eggs look almost gift wrapped and the “Now that’s fresh!” box provides a space to write the date you packed your eggs as a reminder of the freshness of your eggs. There are also check boxes for both egg color and egg size along with safe handling instructions and fun egg facts. Happy Hen Treats’ egg cartons are made in the USA from 100% reclaimed paper. Sold in packs of 12 egg cartons.
    [​IMG]

Look for Happy Hen Treats egg cartons at your local feed & farm store or go online and order now at www.randallburkey.com.

3 people like this.
  2. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    Awesome!!!

3. Americano Blue

Americano Blue Mush on!

Apr 14, 2014
    Hello Spring
    My Coop
    Cool!

4. Nice!

1 person likes this.
  5. Ashdoes

Ashdoes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2012
    Peyton, CO
    I really like the look of those. I think customers would get a kick out of them.

6. ChookRanger

ChookRanger Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2014
    Wait, you guys give away your eggs? Or sell them??? maybe I could get more chickens....
    [​IMG]

7. familyfarm1

familyfarm1 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 9, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    Some sell there eggs, some give away, and some keep!

8. CoulterMiniFarm

CoulterMiniFarm Out Of The Brooder

Sep 3, 2014
    Crockett, VA
    I love these cartons, but the cheapest shipping on them is as much as the cartons themselves (for a pack of 12, anyway). That makes them more than a dollar a piece, or more than 1/3 of the cost of what I'm able to charge for a dozen eggs in my area. Is there another site that sells these?

9. sixbabychicks14

sixbabychicks14 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2014
    Beautiful!

10. arialp

arialp Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2014
    Hendersonville, TN
    Cool idea!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by