waw

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 12, 2011
Mississippi
is 90.00 dollars good price for a hova bator if it includes turner

big_smile.png

Last edited:
It would depend on if it's new - and if it's used, what condition it's in. What model is it? Forced air? My Hovabator 1588 with automatic turner cost around $150. Look up the model number on eBay and Amazon and see what it sells for.

BRAND NEW HOVA-BATOR INCUBATOR 1602N & 1611 EGG TURNER

BRAND NEW!! COMBO PRICE!! THERMAL AIR FLOW 50 EGGS
$69.95
HOVA-BATOR INCUBATOR AND EGG TURNER TABLE

BRAND NEW IN BOX!!

THERMAL AIR FLOW

GREAT COMBINATION PRICE!!!

INCUBATOR:

Radiant heat tube gently warms inside of the incubator, air and eggs. Thermal action of heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. Thermometer and plastic bottom liner included. Incubator will hold 50 duck ar chicken eggs or 1230 quail eggs. 18"L x 18"W x 9-1/2"D. SPECIFICATIONS: 110-Volt AC, 25-watt heat element.

•THERMAL AIR FLOW

•Brand:TURBOFAN
TURNER:

•
Turns eggs several times a day during incubations to prevent the yolk from setting on one side and to exercise the embryo. Holds a total of six egg racks. Each universal egg rack holds 7 eggs, any size from a partridge egg up to a duck egg (total 42 eggs per turner). CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.

•AUTOMATIC EGG TURNER

•UNIVERSAL
big_smile.png

That is a very good price. I have a 1602n. When I bought it, it was a still air. I have added a fan to it since. I'm hatching in it right now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom