Need at least one baby in So Cal

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CarriBrown, Dec 2, 2007.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I have my abandoned baby that was hatched on Friday. It needs a friend. Please please please... People in So California, can you call your sources and see if there is another chick out there? I don't care what breed it is, as long as it's around the same age as this little guy.
    Thanks. [​IMG]

2. Berynn

Berynn Cooped Up

Oct 13, 2007
    How old is the one that you have?[​IMG]

3. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    I have a two recessive gene frizzles that are TINY. They look like they have curly slick black hair instead of feathers. The feathers AREN'T brittle so I am not sure if its a double frizzle or a new mutation which would be even better. They are 5 months old now. I think one is male one is female, very hard for me to tell with the odd feathers. Tiny as in you could place his body in a large orange just his head would stick out. I could loan you one of them if ya like, if you fall in love you can keep it. They never fight, always run, can't fly and run to me everynight so I can hand place them in their coops. They sound like ducks when they make noise, my australorp hens are about 5 times louder. I beginning to wonder if they will crow at all.... A non crowing rooster has potential. I might be able to get it a ride to Ontario to make it closer for you to pick up, I don't really want to make you come out to Whittier unless you are already headed to LA for the day. Im off the 605 between the 60 and 5 freeways.

Bubba

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Thanks everyone, but I picked up a show girl and another little one from Dennis (Animal123Animal) today!
    Now the original little one is happy! [​IMG]

5. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello Bubba
    I would love to see a picture of your recessive gene frizzles, They sound like they would be very cool looking. Thanks Dennis

6. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    They used to look like mini vultures, they aren't quite that ugly anymore haha. Yes I will eventually get pics of my birds up.

Bubba

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by