Need BPR, RIR or Buff orp hatchers ASAP (Ebay didnt deliver)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mr.majestik, Jul 9, 2008.

1. mr.majestik

mr.majestik Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2008
    GA
    Can someone please direct me to a provider of Barred Plymouth Rocks, RIR or Buff Orp hatching eggs? I waited two weeks for eggs I ordered on ebay and recieved nada. My bator is running and we are anxious to get started.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    where are you located?

3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    No clue, but if you paid with pay pal, go file a complaint.

4. mr.majestik

Jul 9, 2008
    GA
    Marietta, Ga 30067. I did recieve a refund but would have much rather recieved my eggs.

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

hinkjc has buff orpingtons, I don't know if she ships in this hot weather though. Mine are all broody [​IMG]

6. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

WE have RIR eggs if interested. Not too far from you here in Middle Tennessee so shipping priority would not take long at all..[​IMG]

7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I am getting fresh buff orp eggs regularly. $25 includes Priority s/h. I can get an order out as soon as you need them. Just send me an email and we can work out the details. Thanks.

Jody

8. mr.majestik

Jul 9, 2008
    GA
    Florida chick really came through:D I'll be recieving 12+ RIR and a few others this Saturday. Many thanks Florida and to everyone else that stepped in to offer eggs. This is a great forum and I'm glad to be a part of it. Now if I can just get these to hatch....hink I will be in touch soon about the BPR eggs.

P.S
    I'm using a home made incubator per MissPrissy's instructions and R-Coms 3 egg high tech computerized model as a backup. Pictures will be posted soon.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  9. Chicken_Lover4567

Chicken_Lover4567 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2008
    Central Texas
    I would point you in the direction of Ideal, but Ideal is here in Texas. I just ordered my Barred Rocks, and hopefully they'll get here on the 16th. That's one place to get them.

Edited: WHY did I post a crying symbol????

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  10. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Wonder if our birds will be realted,Chicken_Lover4567 ? I order from Ideal also and also they are supposed to be here around the same time. We just got some really cute banties from them various types and sexes and they are very healthy looking. None dead all arrived in good shape. I do hope my Bar Rocks, White Rocks and Buffs come as good...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by