Need By Saturday - Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Reyvaughn, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I am getting eggs from a member here on BYC, but I have a problem... My incubator is only going to be half full! The horror! So, I am looking to get some Bantam Cochin hatching eggs. I need them to be shipped priority no later than Saturday to make it here with the other eggs I have being shipped. My kids want to show these birds, so SQ/SL is needed. I am looking for blue/black/splash, lemon blue/splash, mille fleur, blue/buff/standard Columbian, blue/splash/black mottled, self blue/lavender and maybe some other project colors I'm not thinking about. I don't want to spend a lot on these eggs, to be honest. If the parents are exceptional, I may spend more on the eggs, but I'm a bit limited on funds right at this moment (I gave myself a limit and I plan on sticking to it). Please post what you have, prices and links to parent stock pictures, please!

Of course, I am asking for a miracle, so I am not going to be overly upset if no one can help. [​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    I could possibly have a few bantam buff cochin eggs to ship out to you on Saturday. 6-8 eggs. Decent stock, should produce some nice babies. $1 per egg plus shipping. Message me your email and I will send you pics.

Michelle

3. Reyvaughn

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Messaged you, Michelle! Thanks!

4. Reyvaughn

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I am still looking and I'd prefer Mille Fleur, Buff Columbian, Columbian and/or Lemon Blues. Thanks again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by