Need Chicken Pictures

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by monarc23, Dec 22, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I also posted this on the managing flocks part as I thought i might find more chicken people there, however it doesnt seem to active. This part always seems active so Im repostin here :

Anyone willing to let me doodle and possibly paint a likeness of their birds? I know everyone loves their birds and loves to share, I won't be able to do everyones birds that posts. But I'll pick a few (one at a time) that I'd like to do, and I'll post the birds "likeness" after I'm finished, and if you like it I'll mail the picture out to you as a thanks for letting me use it.

I'm trying to get more experience painting, and am enjoying using chickens (esp roosters) as my focus for now. I'm not a professional by any means but i love what I do.

Here are some examples...I just finished this one a few moments ago a ROo Serama:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Millie pair (I got tired during the end of it so I didnt have much pacience with this one):
    [​IMG]

Pen-
    Cochin Splash Roo:
    [​IMG]

Barred Rock Roo:
    [​IMG]

Charcoal/Marker-
    Horse: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, if you're interested post your clearest picture of a favorite bird of yours, I think I'll pick 5 pictures (and to be fair I will only pick one picture Per person) and I ofcourse won't get them all done tonight ha ha but I'll let you know who's I pick and when I finish them I'll post the pictures and if you're interested in getting the picture, PM me your address and I'll send it to you when I get some envelopes big enough. [​IMG] *pictures may or may not look exactly like your picture you post, I may do different backgrounds and such*

If you would deffiantly like me to doodle and paint one of your birds (or possibly another animal), I will draw it up for you and if you like it I'll paint it and then if you still like it mail me $5 and I'll mail it to ya. These are just on art paper- acid free- heavyweight paper. If you're interested in just a sketch on charcoal, or marker instead of painting I can do that too. Paper size is 11x8 1/2 inches that's why i'm only asking $5 if you want me to deffinatly do up one of your pets. [​IMG] You only pay if you like it.

The first 5 I pick get them free though. [​IMG]

Post away [​IMG] Help feed one of my many hobbies ha ha [​IMG]
    Niki

2. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
  3. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:*cracks knuckles* thanks!

4. allisojo

allisojo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2008
    Nuevo Mexico
    Here's Bob. He's a young cockerel that we just gave away to a nice family in Cuba, NM. He was my son's favorite chicken, but he was just LOUD - too loud for the city. I think he's pretty. If you paint/draw him, we'd be thrilled to see the result. Thanks!

[​IMG]

5. Smartie_Pants

Smartie_Pants Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2008
    Madisonville, KY
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Others (just in case):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I love all the pictures so far guys thank you!!! I'm working on some stuff, once i feel good with them I'll letcha know whos and what i picked [​IMG]

keep em comin anyone! [​IMG]

7. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:I loooved your splash roo, and your sleeping kittens, but I decided to try my hand at your mama duck and her ducklings in charcoal. [​IMG] It's not that great but it's decient. If you like it enough, PM me with your address and I'll mail it out to you eventually. [​IMG]

If you don't want it, no biggie, dont worry that i'll be offended because I won't be lol promise! [​IMG] Just if you want it let me know. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    What marvelous talent!

Here is Neckie, my partridge rock, sitting on 7 blue eggs.

[​IMG]

9. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    WOW that is awesome art work!!! Here is one of my favorite pics
    [​IMG]

10. Farm Frenzy

Farm Frenzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Oak Hill, Florida
    This is Leroy, my dog, and Pooter, one of my pigs. They are the bestest friends in the whole wide world!!!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by