need columbian rock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by macnugget, Dec 24, 2008.

1. macnugget

macnugget Chillin' With My Peeps

I would like to buy some columbian rock eggs if there is anyone who has this breed

Thanks seems like a hard breed to find

2. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
  3. seriousbill

seriousbill Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Ohio
    That's an impressive website. Anybody bought from them?

4. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
  5. macnugget

I checked the site out I think I'll give it a try next month I just got 120 quail eggs off ebay going to see if I can hatch them

6. clayhill

clayhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    Lee County, Arkansas
    CRs are indeed a hard breed to find, I've been looking for 3 or 4 months. I've not gotten any yet, waiting on spring, but other than Superior the only other source I have found in the States is Dunlap Hatcheries in Idaho. I have been given a couple of breeders' names but have not tried to contact them. Good luck on your quest and please let me know how you do.

7. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Quote:I am placing an order with them so I will let everyone know how it goes.

8. macnugget

I emailed them and the said they should have eggs ready for shipping March 1 so I'm going to give it a try and Hatch them in the classroom like I did last year. The kids have a blast with it and learn a lot.

Nick

9. macnugget

Just placed an order for eggs. Was able to contact them and ordering was easy paid by paypal:clap:'[​IMG]'[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  10. clayhill

clayhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    Lee County, Arkansas
    How many? How much? Please let me know how everything goes with your order. I'm planning to order some also, have to build a new coop and run. I plan on separating them from my BRs, will probably get some Buff Rocks also. I'm thinking of "collecting" all the Plymouth Rock breeds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by