Need Coupons For Tsc

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by Adopted Chickenman, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Adopted Chickenman

Adopted Chickenman Out Of The Brooder

Jul 12, 2010
    Rogers
    [​IMG] Does anyone know where I can get Purina discount coupons for chicken feed? There must be a web sight around somewhere. I even tried to log in the Purina web sight but I could only find pet discount coupons. For some reason they don't think of chickens as pets. They should really do some research on the backyard flock keepers. Chickens are pets that serve us good eats each day! Try that with a dog, cat, or reptiles.

2. Cindy in PA

Cindy in PA Overrun With Chickens

Jul 8, 2008
    Fleetwood, PA
    The only ones I've gotten are in the Poultry Press each month. I paid $26 for 12 issues & get a $5 off two bags coupon in each issue. I don't use them anymore since they took Game Bird feed off the coupon in the beginning of the year. I gave up on Purina since then. Don't know of any other places where you can get them.

3. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Watch the banner ads at the top. There are coupons that pop up once in a while from page to page.

4. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    No sorry We pretty much burned up the freebie one's that came on the chick boxe's when We bought the chick's early spring but they were for the Dumor feed which is what We have been pretty much buying since.I actualy got a COUPLE $10 off coupon's from TSC on $25 purchase last few month's.They can send some more lol [​IMG]. Our 2 local mill's I dont' think deal with Purina Southern State' might But TSC does carry it personaly I have never used it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by