Need EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONS OF THEM

quailwanted

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 14, 2011
shepherd
Tomorrow I will have a incubator that holds at lest 150 chicken eggs. I need eggs people. I will hatch the chicks and sell them to people around me. I am not rich person but i need eggs. So post here what you got. If you could do flat rate say like $4 a day of eggs or something lik;e that or however you do it. Dozen at a time will not work for me lol. So please let me know what you have and what we can work out. thanks guys I love this site and know that you guys will help me out. i am in Ohio if anyone close to shelby ohio has some eggs I could pick up that would be awesome. If not shipping is a good friend anyways lol. Plus i have my homemade incubator and the chickbator so have tons of space and NO EGGS!

4$ a day for eggs? can you elaborate what that means? I'm confused
tongue.png
I'm serious...

If you would, please clarify your ad for us. What type breeds are you looking for? How many dozen eggs do you need? Eggs are usually sold as one price per dozen plus shipping cost, though some generous folks occasionally will send you eggs for simply the cost of shipping. I believe the "$4 per day" is what is very confusing here.

yea sorry about that guys. what i met was. Some people will say I will collect all my eggs from today and you can have them for this set price plus shipping. Or something like that does that make more since.

and as far as breeds I forgot to ask him how many shelves is in it. But it should be here within the next hour. I want different breed on each shelf. So will let you guys know. Right now i have 12+ button quail eggs on there way. So might need more of those for sure. And I would say a lot more then dozen more lol. But waiting for it to get here so that i know for sure. You guys will know something when I know something lol

I have 3 shelves 1 for button quail and 2 more not sure what i want in those. Prob ducks in one and chickens in the other. Let me know what you have thanks

Last edited:
I have 50 right now that I need to sell. Some are 4 or 5 days old (i get about 10-13 per day) that I would take $20 + shipping for if you are interested. My incubator is full and I am selling what I have. If I have more today I can throw them in as well.

hi which kind of eggs are these. Sorry don't mean to sound stupid. Just checking to see. And what would shipping be for those? That way I know the whole amount for them see if I have that much in my paypal lol

Quote:
I was wondering if you have a separate hatcher because all of those have different incubation times? Just a friendly question!
smile.png

ETA: Oooppss...just read again. It sounds like you ALSO have a homemade incubator, too! I was just curious if you were going to try to stagger hatch buttons, chickens, and ducks, because that would have been interesting!

Last edited:
actually yea I was thinking of doing all 3 in the new bator I got. And some in homemade and some in the chickbator that I have lol. was not totally sure what i was going to do or not do.But know that I would love to get some babies hatched out here really soon. Isn't quail the fastest babies to hatch?

Back
Top Bottom