Need everyone to send positive hatching vibes to nz .........

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by loupan, Dec 16, 2011.

1. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Hi all need as many positive hatching vibes sent to these polish eggs there are shipped eggs [​IMG] im doing everything you all advise had such a disaster on my first hatch [​IMG] got to get it right this time
    [​IMG]

2. nurse_turtle

nurse_turtle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2011
    Foothills of NC
    My very most bestest and favoritest chickens are the Polish! Annie-Belle and I are sending the strongest hatching vibes ever. Everything looks good in there so far. Annie-Belle is a silkie-Polish cross.
    [​IMG]

3. foxypoproxy

foxypoproxy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    Madison, CT
    Polish are my favorites :]
    I'll be crossing my fingers for you [​IMG]

4. loupan

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Oh my gosh annie-bele is absolutly gorgeous silkie/polish cross my god that would be my dream chook i have 2 silkie babies at the min 3 weeks old scooter and honeydew and i was googling chicken breeds and came across the polish chickens they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute realy realy hope theses hatch [​IMG] are they friendly chickens all mine are so tame becouse of being hand reared [​IMG]

5. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Here is a chic pic to tease you [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] These are from Hot2Pot - Deb's polish eggs [​IMG] [​IMG] They just hatched this past weekend
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. dt1958

dt1958 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    Down South
    Wishing you a great hatch !!!! [​IMG]

7. loupan

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Oh my word they are jus gorgeous [​IMG] arrrrrrrrrrr im so excited finding it so hard to sit on my hands and wait till day 10 to see if anything is happening [​IMG] i realy realy hope i have got it right this time [​IMG]

8. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

u have ur temp and humidity at the right settings? GOOD LUCK HATCHING!! I LOVE POLISH!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

sending good hatching vibes ur way!!

9. indi

indi Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    Hey buy some fools gold and place it around the incubator. I am not crazy it works! It is why I got my two chicks now!! Good luck and merry Christmas (it is never too early to say that!!)

10. loupan

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    my temps is averaging 100-101f and keeping humidity around 40-45% becouse a couple are pourous hope thats right im new to this [​IMG]
    And no its never to early HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by