NEED: French Black/Blue Copper Marans hatching eggs in Martinsburg, WV

kryptoniteqhs

Rosecomb Rich
12 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Norco, CA
I am planning a hatch and I want to set them on 2/27 so Im wanting to have eggs to be here February 26th so I can have them in the bator on the 27th, 28th at the latest. I would like to see pictures if you have any of these and I am looking for birds that are better than just pet quality unless otherwise stated. Here are the breeds and how many I am looking for:

12 French Black/Blue Copper Marans eggs

If you have any of the breeds listed above and can have eggs to me by February 26th or very close to, please PM me or post back. Pictures are a must! Thanks a bunch!!!

Note to self:
6 Buff Brahma Bantam
12 SL Cochin Bantam

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok thanks!! How much would you say your roos weigh? hens? i mean when they reach full maturity.

eta: how are they bred? or where did you get them from?

Quote:
no sorry...i edited the post....i mean i want to set them on 2/27

Last edited:
I have Orginal French Black Copper Maran Eggs (feathered Legs) - Wade Jean Lineage, C-1 from Mr. Jesse.We raise them on a chemical free farm and they are very healthy.

I'm in GA. I should be able to ship to you on Feb. 25 and they should be to you on 27th with my priority shipping and our close proximity.

Pictures are below. I'll try to upload more later. Too some different ones yesterday.

I do accept paypal - [email protected]

Price is $60 which includes tracking number.
8875_bcms.jpg

8875_bcm_rooster.jpg

Their eggs are in middle of this hatch tray.
8875_eggs.jpg

Thanks and hope you have a blessed day. Please pm me on this board if you are interested.We are full time farmers and I have no time for e mails. Thanks Again!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom