Need gift ideas for wife...

chickened

Crowing
9 Years
Oct 2, 2010
western Oregon
My wife has horses and sheep and I want to get her something practical that she can use in the ownership of them. Any and all suggestions would be helpful. 50 tp 100 price range. (not being cheap but already bought her big gift).

What about a personalized saddle blanket?
Or something like that - it might be too late for personalization.
I don't know your wife but if I had those types of pets, something simple like that would be pretty special to me.

How girly is she? I would want pink muck boots.....polkadots would be even better. I like happy colors when I am working though. I may be weird.
idunno.gif

Save yourself the money and don’t buy the cutsie ones at TSC. I love them but I went through 5(!!!) pairs of them. They quickly deteriorate and start to leak. Bad time to find out you have a leak is when you stand in a poo-y stall. Husband bought me a new pair on a trip to Kansas. Very expensive, insulated and pink. I have to wait till Christmas before I know what brand though but boy they felt nice.

I must say, a nice pair of boots or slip on shoes - that keep the feet warm and from getting wet - are always a wonderful gift. (sorels are wonderful)

A warm carhart jacket (one of my fav gifts)

A couple pairs of nice gloves - maybe a leather pair and then a water/wind proof pair.

If it is really cold where you are - a pair of insulated pants.

A gift certificate for chickens?
lol.png
sorry, could not help myself.

Oh yeah a gift certificate from her favorite hatchery! Or the breeder's birds she has been wanting?

If it is sheep, maybe a new ram of her choice?

First aid kit for both species of animals?

I like Terrielacy's ideas...maybe a gift certificate from her store?

Back
Top Bottom