1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

need golden laced standard cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicksahoy, Feb 10, 2009.

1. chicksahoy

chicksahoy In the Brooder

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    i would like to have about 10 standard size golden laced cochins, i cant find a large hatchery that carries them. anyone know where i can get some??

2. I have some...but I only sell hatching eggs. Ideal sells them but they are not very good quality...

3. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    hey, thats perfect i just baught an incubator and need to try it out. what price do you put on those hatching eggs? and can you ship to western CO?

4. Yes, I ship all over the U.S. I am not sure on the price, yet. But I can certainly add you to my list...I only have a trio right now and they are laying pretty well but they are not all separated yet...

5. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    ok so i send you an email and then when you have eggs, youll notify me? right? and i have pay-pal:) but i will buy as many as i can get. i think my bator holds 48 eggs but i only need 10:) when do you think i can get them?

6. Well, because I only have two hens...it may be a while for me to 4-6 eggs, which is the number I'll be selling at once. [​IMG] I am going to hatch out some more birds this summer to increase my hens...

7. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    good, the bigger the flock the better [​IMG] but ill e-mail you so you have my email address

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by