1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

need golden laced standard cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicksahoy, Feb 10, 2009.

1. chicksahoy

chicksahoy Out Of The Brooder

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    i would like to have about 10 standard size golden laced cochins, i cant find a large hatchery that carries them. anyone know where i can get some??

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have some...but I only sell hatching eggs. Ideal sells them but they are not very good quality...

3. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    hey, thats perfect i just baught an incubator and need to try it out. what price do you put on those hatching eggs? and can you ship to western CO?

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Yes, I ship all over the U.S. I am not sure on the price, yet. But I can certainly add you to my list...I only have a trio right now and they are laying pretty well but they are not all separated yet...

5. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    ok so i send you an email and then when you have eggs, youll notify me? right? and i have pay-pal:) but i will buy as many as i can get. i think my bator holds 48 eggs but i only need 10:) when do you think i can get them?

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Well, because I only have two hens...it may be a while for me to 4-6 eggs, which is the number I'll be selling at once. [​IMG] I am going to hatch out some more birds this summer to increase my hens...

7. chicksahoy

Dec 24, 2008
    cedaredge
    good, the bigger the flock the better [​IMG] but ill e-mail you so you have my email address

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by