1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Need hatch buddies due Oct 25-26th PIC'S

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Sillystunt, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Well my last hatch was horrible! I tried to muti hatch and i blew my rate into the toliet! So i am trying gain to hatch~

I put in a dozen Welsummers, bantam cohin mix & EE's

Anyone else hatching then?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Mine are scheduled to hatch Oct 23rd.

I have 14 eggs in now. (had to get rid of 1 today, it was weeping) They are Welsummers, Barred Rocks and BBS Orps.

3. rambo3715

rambo3715 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2009
    I'm in. I put some in the bator 9/30/09 so should get something around 10/21/09. Got some Seabrights in there along with some mix breed I got from my aunt. 12 all together.

4. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    [​IMG]

5. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    If mine survive the temperature debacle of today, they should hatch on the 26th.

ETA: I have 24 buff orp eggs in there.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  6. missfitch

missfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Marysville Ohio
    well hello, I have some due the 24th, and were going to rock this batch! [​IMG]

7. Bluemoon420

Bluemoon420 The Rooster Queen

I'm right around the 19/20th. I have to candle again shortly. I had some ?'s. I had two eggs that I saw movement, and veins a couple days ago. I couldn't see anything other than dark mass in my blue and green eggs.

Bluemoon

8. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    i have some swedish duck eggs some will hatch around the 25th i have a bunch due back to back 19-26th!

9. evonne

evonne Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Las Vegas
    if i can get this incubator stable i'll be attempting to hatch my very first set of my own eggs.... first real incubation... leghorns first eggs....

i think that will put us hatching on the 26 ish??

10. Laney

Laney Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Spring Hope, NC
    I have 11 eggs in the incubator set midday Oct 4th, due to hatch on the 25th/26th. I'm hoping for the 26th as I'm showing my pygmy goats at the state fair on the 25th.

I have 10 Silver Phoenix and 1 White Cochin. Hopefully The Roo's and Hens haven't mixed and I don't have any SPxWC mixes in there. This is my first time Hatching.

Laney

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by