Need hatch buddies due Oct 25-26th PIC'S

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
Well my last hatch was horrible! I tried to muti hatch and i blew my rate into the toliet! So i am trying gain to hatch~

I put in a dozen Welsummers, bantam cohin mix & EE's

Anyone else hatching then?

Last edited:
Mine are scheduled to hatch Oct 23rd.

I have 14 eggs in now. (had to get rid of 1 today, it was weeping) They are Welsummers, Barred Rocks and BBS Orps.

I'm in. I put some in the bator 9/30/09 so should get something around 10/21/09. Got some Seabrights in there along with some mix breed I got from my aunt. 12 all together.

wee.gif

If mine survive the temperature debacle of today, they should hatch on the 26th.

ETA: I have 24 buff orp eggs in there.

Last edited:
I'm right around the 19/20th. I have to candle again shortly. I had some ?'s. I had two eggs that I saw movement, and veins a couple days ago. I couldn't see anything other than dark mass in my blue and green eggs.

Bluemoon

if i can get this incubator stable i'll be attempting to hatch my very first set of my own eggs.... first real incubation... leghorns first eggs....

i think that will put us hatching on the 26 ish??

I have 11 eggs in the incubator set midday Oct 4th, due to hatch on the 25th/26th. I'm hoping for the 26th as I'm showing my pygmy goats at the state fair on the 25th.

I have 10 Silver Phoenix and 1 White Cochin. Hopefully The Roo's and Hens haven't mixed and I don't have any SPxWC mixes in there. This is my first time Hatching.

Laney

Back
Top Bottom