1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by silkiepjsg, Apr 9, 2007.

1. silkiepjsg

silkiepjsg Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    Altadena, Calif
    After spending lots of time turning and watching temp and humidity, we have no baby chicks. [​IMG] (We had some bad eggs, with zero chick formation.)
    My son has his heart set on babies. He is 7 yrs old, and we last hatched eggs when he was 3. (With an 80% hatch rate!)
    I am looking for eggs that can be any variety. It would be nice if it could be "a few of this and a few of that." Or, frizzled crossed with anything - especially if it is a cross with americana!
    Please let me know what you have, and how much you would charge.
    Thank you.

2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I have some mixed eggs I could send. How many were you wanting? Some may be pure. I don't have room in my bators!

Possibilities are: cochins (bantam & standard), std. wyandottes, btm. cornish mixes, std. brahma mixes, and turkey eggs. All have been checked fertile.

Let me know... and I'll give you a price. [​IMG]

3. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    sent you a pm.

4. silkiepjsg

silkiepjsg Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2007
    Altadena, Calif
    Carol, all sound good to me, except the turkey [​IMG]
    If you want to write to me about the prices, I think somehow my e-mail is listed. ?
    Thanks so much!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    If you are interested, my friend Pasochicken has some freebies hatching eggs, EE crosses, Black Favorelles, Amercuana bantams, brown eggers and white eggers....all you have to do is to pay for the $7.50 shipping for one doz....It is good until April 14th I think.....There are pictures in the BYC website with all our birds in there.

Let me know if you are interested....[​IMG]

6. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    PM s sent back! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by