Need hatchling eggs & all supplies near TAMPA FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by quigonator, Sep 10, 2009.

1. quigonator

quigonator New Egg

Sep 10, 2009
    Near Tampa
    We are just getting started I have an incubator otherwise we need everything else. We are looking to find a breed that is best to have with kids. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks & wish us luck!

2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    HI! Welcome to the BYC from a fellow newbie in FL. I am over near Kennedy Space Center though. Just starting my eggs this weekend. I have RIR and Silky both going in my bator. Lots of luck [​IMG]

3. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    I know there are a few swap meets coming up in Florida. Check out the Swap/Meets....section. May have to drive a bit but could be of interest

4. houndit

houndit There is no H or F in Orpington!

Jul 13, 2008
    Braymer Missouri
    You need to get Sussex! They are the best for children. I have them but I am in Missouri. If you ever want shipped eggs look me up. God bless you and good luck.

5. Paganbird

Paganbird CrescentWood Farm

Apr 25, 2009
    Western Pa
    Our children love our silkies! We have several large & small breeds of chickens, but they always want to hold the silkies & carry them around. The best part is that the silkies love it too! Even our 2 silkie roosters will let the kids tote them around the yard.
    You can usually find pet quality silkie eggs at a decent price.
    Good Luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by