Need help Eugene Oregon

gabriellebw

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 20, 2009
My husband and I live in Eugene Oregon. We will be in the UK for two weeks over the holidays visiting my husband's family. We are at a loss as to what to do with our three 8 month old girls (one bard rock and 2 rhode island reds). We have tried to find people to care for them at the house but everyone seems to be going out of town as well. Is there anyone in the area who would be willing to take them in for two weeks (has a set up that will allow them to do this?) I know it is a strange request but we don't know what else to do!

gabriellebw,

I might be able to help, but I would guess I would be your last resort. The reason is that I could take them and take care of them for you, but I wouldn't be able to give them a run outside. They only space I would have open at that time would be my quarantine area. It is about 5' by 4' in the shop near but not next to my coop. I could put in a nest box in there if they needed it as well.

I'm in Cottage Grove.

I hope you can find someone who would be able to go to your place so your girls could stay home.

Good luck.

Bil

UPDATE:

Just found out we are going to be gone for a few days right after Christmas. My wife's parents will be here taking care of our animals but just wanted to let you know that we will not be here the entire time.

Last edited:
That is great!
thumbsup.gif

Have a wonderful trip!

Bil

Back
Top Bottom