1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need Help Finding Horse Cake Pan

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WindyOaksYokes, Oct 1, 2007.

1. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    I need your all's help... Lil Jesse's 8th Birthday Party is this weekend and she informed us that she wants us to make a Horse shapped cake! Does anyone know where I can find one and have it before Friday?!?!?! I am DESPERATE... Please help.

Thanks Tes

2. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  3. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Yes, something like those but need to be able to buy it locally... walmart, tartget, the mall... wonder if they have something like those there.... [​IMG]

I just dont know if I ordered it if I would get it in time.

Thanks..........Tes

4. Crazy4Chickens

Crazy4Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Sep 19, 2007
  5. Crazy4Chickens

Crazy4Chickens Out Of The Brooder

Sep 19, 2007
  6. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Do you have a craft store near you Tes? Try there or you could try the Wal or Tarket...check out the craft section though. Don't ask me why but at our Wal they keep cake pans and Wilton products in the craft section. Good Luck!

7. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Thanks Crazy... now thats a good idea !!!! Thanks for the input... Tes

8. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Do you have a craft store near you Tes? Try there or you could try the Wal or Tarket...check out the craft section though. Don't ask me why but at our Wal they keep cake pans and Wilton products in the craft section. Good Luck!

OH MY GOODNESS.... would Michaels have them????? I'm going by one tomorrow... I think they do at our walmart too... and I was just there this morning... didnt even think to look... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks....Tes​

9. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Yeah I bet Michaels would have them.
    Oh, I meant Target, btw, lol...not tarket....whatever that is. [​IMG] Someday I'll learn to type...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2007
  10. WindyOaksYokes

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Thats okay Angie LOL... I knew what you were talking about!!! We are going to stop there tomorrow to see what we can find... also going to the mall... so will check to see if they have a store in there too.... Thanks everyone for all your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lil Jesse I know is thankful!!! Because mommy all of a sudden became brain dead and could not think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by