need help finding Lemon Cuckoo Orpington chickens

chickencrazy21

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 22, 2012
west covina california
i was on cregslist not too long ago and a lady was selling some lemon cuckoo chickens. i hadnt heard of them so i googled them and showed my mom. she loved them (she loves lemons so that helped) i called the lady she said she had sold them but shed have more and said shed save my number. i havnt heard from her. i called her again and no one picked up or called me back. i would preferably like to be able to go and see them and pick them out but i have no clue how to find poeple near me who have them. i live in west covina california. willing to drive up to three hours or so to see them. or i guess ill have to order chicks from a hatchery. does anyone know of a good one? preferably would want just two but could deal with up to five. again im interested in lemon orpington chickens. thanks for any help!

Hello!
I know Maine is a WAYS away from you, but I know of a reputable breeder who has lemon orpingtons on her breed list. She doesn't ship chicks but does sell and ship hatching eggs. I will tell you right off that I have never gotten any birds from her, but she is well known in my area and I have never heard of any negative experiences from her.
If you have Facebook, type in MUDDY HOOF FARM. She is located in Lubec, Maine.
Here is her website: muddyhooffarm.vpweb.com

thanks so much i will look it up. but not so sure we want little itty bitty babies lol. i did manage to find one on cregslist the same day i posted this. we drove three hours out in the boodocks to get it but its gorgous and should be laying eggs soon. but ill deffinatly check it out maybe well order a bunch and send them to this guy in norco and have him get them big enough for us lol

Back
Top Bottom