Need help identifying Bantam roosters please

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by 202roosterlane, Feb 24, 2011.

1. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Hi, I got my first three roosters today. They said they were Bantam and something else. But I did not know which were which. Maybe you guys have a better idea. That way I can look the up on the internet and see what they are going to look like full grown, how to take care of them and info on them. Two of the came with wing tags and I really would like to remove them but it seems as though it has grown in with the wing permanetly. Is there a safe way to remove it? The rooster chics are 2 weeks old is what I was told. Thank you for your help :) [​IMG]

2. 202roosterlane

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Oops I have to figure out how to attach the pictures....

3. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    [​IMG] New members can't post links or pics due to spammers. Keep posting and you will be able to soon.

4. 202roosterlane

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Oh okay. Thank you. How many posts do you need?

5. 202roosterlane

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Quote:Hi I was wondering if there was any way I can post pics yet. I know I only have 27 posts but I have been on this site for quite a long time. I have been doing more reading and learning than posting, but I have so many questions and would love to post pics. Thank you so much, Pauletta

6. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    Quote:Hi I was wondering if there was any way I can post pics yet. I know I only have 27 posts but I have been on this site for quite a long time. I have been doing more reading and learning than posting, but I have so many questions and would love to post pics. Thank you so much, Pauletta

You should be able to post pics now I think? Go up to the blue menu bar near the top of the page and click the Uploads button. Find your pic on your hard drive on your computer and load it form there. Once it's loaded, it will have two URL's beneath the photo, the top one is a Thumb size pic the bottom URL is the one you want to cut and paste into your message.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by