Need help identifying my baby chicks

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by yardbird700, Apr 27, 2016.

1. yardbird700

yardbird700 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    I purchased a happy crackle package from Crackle Hatchery about three week ago. I have no clue what I have. This was a hatchery choice package including 10 pullets, 1 roster, 10 rare breeds, along with 2 turkeys, 2 geese, and 2 ducks. Any help identifying the breeds would be grateful. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

I see some Polish in there, and a definite Spitzhauben. [​IMG] I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spitz!

~Alex

3. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    x2 could you get better individual pictures? I also see what maybe a Barred Rock or Cuckoo Maran, maybe to Buff Orpingtons, and also one that looks like a Silkie.

4. yardbird700

Apr 27, 2016
    Thanks so much for the help. Do you have any clue what the dark reds are in pic #5 and #8. These are my ten pullets and one rooster. This company sells New Hampshire and Rhode Island Reds but I can't verify. Also the quall looking chick in the first pic could be several different breeds. The only breeds I am able to verify are the Barred Rock, Polish and Silkies.

5. yardbird700

Apr 27, 2016
    Thanks so much for the help. Do you have any clue what the dark reds are in pic #5 and #8. These are my ten pullets and one rooster. This company sells New Hampshire and Rhode Island Reds but I can't verify. Also the quall looking chick in the first pic could be several different breeds. The only breeds I am able to verify are the Barred Rock, Polish and Silkies.

6. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    I think the red ones are RIRs, you may also have an Easter Egger or some Wlesummers. It is just hard to tell from the photos.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by