Need help in finding this from Snopes or related websites....

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
I am having a hard time finding the Snopes information (related website) on this article to vouch for its authicity.

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/4428...-draft-registration-raises-serious-questions/

I can not find anything to back that information up. So can anyone help??????

Please DO NOT make this topic a politicial subject...I needed some back up information for a friend who believes the media 100% and lately I have found some of the truth in things in general about whats been happening.

So is this true or not??????

Nov. 13, 2008? Old news. And who knows how accurate.
roll.png

Last edited:
I found this statement on Hyer Standard: There has been a new barrage of attacks aimed at Senator Barack Obama, this time him opponents are blindly claiming that Obama failed to register with the Selective Service’s which in fact became a law for all of those born after December 31st, 1959. This, like so many other accusations is FALSE. The moderator over at Military.com contacted the Department of Selective Services and they replied that Barack Obama did in fact register in 1980. Which was then posted publicly on the Military.com web site. So the rumor is FALSE, phony, a lie, just like all the others. I wonder if this will get picked up by the mainstream media with the same furry as all the anti-Obama propaganda they have been “reporting” over the past couple of weeks.

It appears that those records have never been released nor do they have to be. It will take a few days for factcheck.org to catch up to this latest covering the internet at the moment.

My mother was one of those who believed everything she read or saw online, in the newspaper or in a magazine. Drove me nuts, because most statements of "fact" were prefaced with "They say....".

Back
Top Bottom