Need help indetifying chick breeds!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mandi85, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Mandi85

Mandi85 New Egg

Mar 14, 2017
    Can anyone tell me what breeds these might be? My grandma just bought them and there was no breed information. The black and yellow chick has feathered feet, I'm very curious to know what it is![​IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Mandi85, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community! I'm sure there are some on BYC who can ID those chicks. I am not one of them!! They seem a little young to be positive. Be you can try if you'd like someone to give it a shot. Post the pics in the link below - folks will chime in with some guesses. Good luck to you!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

3. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Overrun With Chickens

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you with us! :)

4. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Once they're a few weeks older, try posting pictures on the link redsoxs gave you. Hope you're enjoying them!

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Mandi85 [​IMG] Welcome!

No idea, except super cute! [​IMG] Definitely try on the Forum redsoxs gave you a link to in a couple of weeks.

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! There is an unbelievable source of great knowledge on here and wonderful, friendly folks! I do hope you'll make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by