need help on an ID please!!

mricketts

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 3, 2014
I'm new to the chicken game and just got 3 roosters but don't know what kind they are. They were given to me by an old man I met talking about my mytonic goat

The white eared guy could be a Dutch, the red eared guy could be an Old English Game Bantam.

ETA:
From Ideal Hatchery:
Cream Light Brown Dutch Bantam:

Black Breasted Red Old English Game Banatm:

Last edited:
Black one is a Black Cochin. The black and red one with the red earlobes looks like a Black Breasted Red Old English Game. The third one is likely a Cream Light Brown Dutch Bantam.

Black bird is a Black Cochin bantam. The lighter colored, white-earlobed bird is a Cream Light Brown Dutch Bantam (hatchery quality). The other darker, red-earlobed bird is a Black Breasted Red Old English Game Bantam.

Black one is a Black Cochin. The black and red one with the red earlobes looks like a Black Breasted Red Old English Game. The third one is likely a Cream Light Brown Dutch Bantam.

Black bird is a Black Cochin bantam. The lighter colored, white-earlobed bird is a Cream Light Brown Dutch Bantam (hatchery quality). The other darker, red-earlobed bird is a Black Breasted Red Old English Game Bantam.
X3 on that.

Back
Top Bottom