Need help please(Edited)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by DEVILDOG, Jul 11, 2008.

1. DEVILDOG

DEVILDOG Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2008
    Beaufort SC
    I think I might of figured it out but still need help.
    These are Brahmas I hatched out and it is time to sell the roos so please tell me if I am right or not.
    Please let me start over.
    Lets name the first one Bell I think it is a pullet because it does not have the pointy saddle feathers. I think she is around 3 months old.

Bell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one a pullet for the same reason look at the saddle feathers on these two. She is around 2 months old.

[​IMG]

BOO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So do you all think that this one could be girl or what?

I think this one is a boys for the same reason. He is also around 2 months old.

Bo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Can you give some side view and straight on photos? I can't tell a thing from the top shots.

3. mmajw

mmajw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Maine
    How old are they?

4. DEVILDOG

Apr 18, 2008
    Beaufort SC
    O.k. I re-did the post and only add three birds this time just to make it a lot easier to figure out if at least I am on the right track on this sexing thing or not. Thanks for all your time Brad.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  5. DEVILDOG

Apr 18, 2008
    Beaufort SC
    Well I took the two I was thinking were cockerals to the sale I hope I was right. Does anyone know if these are good keys to look for in Brahmas or are they just too hard to check at young ages.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by